Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dragon's Prophet!
Zrikman - Fury warrior Empty13/9/2013, 10:59 by Zalmah

» Lickmyrocket - Aff/destro warlock
Zrikman - Fury warrior Empty9/8/2013, 02:27 by Arch

» Popelka - shadowpriest
Zrikman - Fury warrior Empty11/7/2013, 02:11 by Farley

» Regret Gaming @Grim Batol
Zrikman - Fury warrior Empty9/7/2013, 00:08 by Guest

» BĂ„lthazar - Disc/Holy Priest
Zrikman - Fury warrior Empty7/7/2013, 04:13 by Balthazar

» Apply Roguer
Zrikman - Fury warrior Empty21/6/2013, 23:46 by Livvy

» Hunter Danwo
Zrikman - Fury warrior Empty20/6/2013, 23:17 by Wazbeer

» Chral - Fury Warrior
Zrikman - Fury warrior Empty15/6/2013, 21:59 by Nheali

» Gimpi - Warlock
Zrikman - Fury warrior Empty10/6/2013, 20:53 by Gimpi

Zrikman - Fury warrior

5 posters

:: Public :: Recruiting

Go down

Zrikman - Fury warrior Empty Zrikman - Fury warrior

Post  zrikman 13/9/2012, 21:54

hello everybody

well, i look on the offical forums and see your post
and when i read on the website i think i can fit in

my name is Eran, i'm 28 years old, got married about 6 months ago.
i started play on the first week TBC was out. and i didnt stop play since. Very Happy
i see myself as mature, social and good player, like to share and help when i can and do anything possibale for the guild i'm in.

currently i want change my main char who is Fury warrior,
OF is arms at the moment but i will respec for Prot,
also for guild progress in case tank will be missing and also since in 5.04 Arms spec is very weak comapring to Fury.

my armory link is:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Zrikman/simple

UI Link
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img42/4512/76570596.jpg

in the past till ICC i palyed as Tank,
Naxx, Ulduar, TOC, ICC done all as tank, then in ICC days i respec to Fury since we had too many tanks in the guild and i played as Fury in the 25m group and as Tank in 10m group which i was the Raid leader of that team.
i played every raid since TBC and done all.
since ICC days i stay as DPS Role but i know both roles very good.

currently i made 5/8hc in DS
and that's because i was in HC guild that was disbanded (Asylum - Stormreaver)
in case you know it. and the guild was disband because there was a fight between the raid leader and sevral of the officers, the guild leader left and the officers and lots of ppl after him. after then i join a freinds guild but the raiding progress is very poor and they dont aim so high.
so i started find my spot again, and i join Foehammer who is few guys from Israel that arranged the guild, but after i made the transfer to the server they changed the raiding days to Monday and Saturday,
which i won't be able to join Saturday raids so i didnt join the raids and again, searching for a guild that i can fit in
that's also the reason i dont have any recent logs,

i looked at your guild and it's seams very nice,
baiscly you demends everything that i asked the raiders that was in my group to do
and nothing that is really hard to do.

about lvling fast in MOP, well i take 1 day free from work just for that and i guess that in about 3-4 days i should be ready for anything
on Cata i lost the server first in about 30mins lvled 80-85 in about 28 hours.
so i hope to get the same progress on MOP.

at the moemnt i can come for sure on WED and THU
in addition on Sunday since it's not always and only when it's needed then i think it will be possibale (my wife don't like the game)
Smile

i also have alts in lvl 85 which is
Fire mage, Pala holy/prot, Surv Hunter
and if all goes well i will transfer them also to the guild

waiting your reply.
will be happy to join

Zrik

zrikman

Back to top Go down

Zrikman - Fury warrior Empty Re: Zrikman - Fury warrior

Post  Arch 13/9/2012, 22:55

Hi Zrik,

Thanks for the application.

Few things to note. Firstly a screenshot of your UI whilst stationary on your mount is of no use to anyway, go into LFR/LFD and take a screen shot mid-action so we can better see how you raid.

Also, i'm a bit suprised that you haven't gotten atleast 6/8 maybe 7/8 as most PuG's on Kazzak are capable of clearing this. Have you not been actively looking for PuG's or had terrible luck?

In terms of logs, if you're not capable of logging yourself (i.e. you don't have an account on WoL) then the best thing i'd suggest is along with a screenshot of your UI mid-combat, another screenshot of the recount at the end of a fight (usually Ultraxion LFR is a good idea cause you can do this on your own accord) which will help to give an indication of what level of DPS performance you're capable of reaching. I know that currently Fury Warrior is right up there on the SimCraft with Affliction Warlocks and Mages so i'd expect it to be of a very high standard.

In regards to missing out on server first 85 by 30 mins after taking 28 hours to reach it, either your server consisted of nobody paticularly hardcore or they were all really bad at leveling. I missed out on Server First 85 Warlock by about an hour on my old server which was pretty bad but even that only took 19 hours.

What's a little disappointing is the lack of information in your application. You've explained what spec you play and given a link to your armory but you haven't told us how you play, why you made certain Talent/Glyph/Stat choices. What you use to keep up to date with Warrior changes. What addons you use to give you an edge in a raiding environment. What sort of progress your old guilds had, it's all well and good saying you cleared X/Y but in what time frame? Was your guild World Top 10? Top 100? Top 1000? Anybody is capable of clearing every boss in a raid, it's how many weeks of progression it took which shows the skill level of the participating raiders.

Arch

Back to top Go down

Post  zrikman 14/9/2012, 00:14

Arch wrote:Hi Zrik,
Also, i'm a bit suprised that you haven't gotten atleast 6/8 maybe 7/8 as most PuG's on Kazzak are capable of clearing this. Have you not been actively looking for PuG's or had terrible luck?
well i'm in Kazzak about a week, i'm sure i can find PuG for that, before i was in
The Maelstrom Alli, and the raiding in this server is really bad, this is also the reason i want to stay in Kazzak.

Arch wrote:
In regards to missing out on server first 85 by 30 mins after taking 28 hours to reach it, either your server consisted of nobody paticularly hardcore or they were all really bad at leveling. I missed out on Server First 85 Warlock by about an hour on my old server which was pretty bad but even that only took 19 hours.
yeah, well again it was in "The maelstrom" and i passed out and fall a sleep on the keybord Very Happy

Arch wrote:
What's a little disappointing is the lack of information in your application. You've explained what spec you play and given a link to your armory but you haven't told us how you play, why you made certain Talent/Glyph/Stat choices. What you use to keep up to date with Warrior changes. What addons you use to give you an edge in a raiding environment. What sort of progress your old guilds had, it's all well and good saying you cleared X/Y but in what time frame? Was your guild World Top 10? Top 100? Top 1000? Anybody is capable of clearing every boss in a raid, it's how many weeks of progression it took which shows the skill level of the participating raiders.

well, basicly i always gets updates on EJ, Icy veins, Maxdps, Simcraft and any other site i can find with good and relaible info about the class

regrading my spec
Double Time - i see it best mobilty, usually i can think about times that i need to charge twice (like sapper on warmaster) but the talent that rest the intercept was removed from the game so i think it's more helping,

Second Wind - better survabilty and help healers on low HP, and also for rage regen that u get rage each time u get hit.

Disrupting Shout - better interupt, can be changed to the slowing effect, depends on the fight and tactics.

Dragon Roar - i find it very helpful abilty, espacialy on fights that have lots of adds, it crit all target about 40k

Safeguard - the shortest CD and dmg reduction from the unit, i see it as another mobilty option (in case charge is in CD) and also good for dmg reduction from the tank in fights that u need share dmg.

Glyphs
undering rage - increase rage +20, better for rotation
Recklessness - decrease the crit additon by 20% meaning that u have 30% insted 50% increase crit %, but last for 18 sec and not 12%
i personally prefer it for longer time and less %
Colossus Smash - add sunder armor to the target, i see it as very important skill when u dont have warrior tank or other warrior with you.
other by that there is no glyph that really add dmg.

regarding my rotation. it will be something like this:

Bloodsurge proc on BT:
BT > Wild Strike > Wild Strike > Wild Strike > BT

No Bloodsurge proc and you are enraged.
BT > CS > Raging Blow > BT

No Bloodsurge and you are not enraged.
BT > CS > Wild Strike > BT

- Heroic strike - rage more then 60-70 add to the rotation

Personal CD
- deadly calm + Recklessness when CS proc or avaliable (for use of the 6sec increase armor pen.)
- deadly calm + Recklessness on Execute avaliable

Raid CD
Shattering Throw - on pull for extra DPS for all mambers.
Rallying Cry / Demoralizing Banner - dmg reduction
Skull Banner - extra DPS

regarding UI pic inside a fight, no problem i will post one soon

zrikman

Back to top Go down

Post  KJELSRUD 14/9/2012, 01:08

1. Messy application. Sentences should start with capital letters. Make use of spaces to get a good overall look. Sometimes I had to guess what you ment.

2. Not much information. Where are you from? What sort of progression have you been doing over the years? You apply as a dps, yet there is no testament to your abilities(Logs, examples etc etc).

3. Seems like a gold digger wanting carry. 3 min application. Apart from a few basic points witch is obviosly required of all dps, there is nothing that caught my attention.

KJELSRUD

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch 14/9/2012, 01:09

Good to see you can take criticism and come back with a constructive response.

One quick question, 1H Fury is simming higher in damage both at T13 and T14, so what makes you choose to play 2H Fury? Is it simply because you don't have the weapons for 1H Fury?

Arch

Back to top Go down

Post  zrikman 14/9/2012, 07:48

Arch wrote:Good to see you can take criticism and come back with a constructive response.

One quick question, 1H Fury is simming higher in damage both at T13 and T14, so what makes you choose to play 2H Fury? Is it simply because you don't have the weapons for 1H Fury?

Hey Arch
Well, i know that the 2x1h need to be higher, and as per everything i read and i really read alot about it,
The increase in dmg come from better Execute with 2x1h, but 2x2h give you more stats, so it's acctually better to start the fight with 2x2h and when u reach 20% change the 2 weapons into 2x1h and then you benfith from the two worlds.

I know that according Simcraft simulation the dps is:
1) Fury 1h: 124355 dps
2) Fury 2h: 123555 dps
3) Arms : 105938 dps
The difference is small, but according what i read combination of the two should be better in the DPS output (as per EJ).

at the moment i dont have decent 1h weapon since the patch 5.0.4 i wasn't in the guild runs, so i didn't had the time to find 2x1h weapons for that. normally every 1h STR weapon goes to frost DK.

Another thing someone ask where i from, i'm from Israel.

thanks
Zrik

zrikman

Back to top Go down

Post  zrikman 14/9/2012, 08:29

hey again

Well, i just made LFR on Ultraxion like you asked,
Died in the end of the fight tank died and i'm after
but u can see the DPS till that moment, I will try make new one tomorrow or later on, since I waited over 40mins for that raid and i too tired to wait for another one.

now regarding the UI, it's not finished since lots of the addons that i used dont work yet. for example ElkBuffBars, Quartz, POWA and such

screenshot:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img402/9639/ultr.jpg

BTW, the mage that above me is in full heroic gear.

zrikman

Back to top Go down

Post  Livvy 14/9/2012, 10:04

There's possible an altrun/pug going tomorrow around 20 server time 6/8hc. If we have some people about you could join in for that.

Personally I find it time consuming trying to figure out a lot in the application because of the language. I'm aware that some people find typing much harder then talking which is why I mention the run above. However the game comes down to communication. The better the communication you have in a guild the more likely you will succeed.

Our guild is rather new based on friends gathering and setting it up for premium mop raiding. This does however mean that we are very picky about our trials. We need you to fully understand and be understood atleast via coms as well as being a brilliant player on your own you also need to contribute during all progress.

I know arch told you to ps a recount log. However to give us any useful information you would need to click your own log on it, so we can see what abilties you use etc. This is better done via normal logs though, you can log yourself at anytime via worldoflogs.com its there for everyone to use. Using it shows us that you are willing to put effort in.

Livvy
Admin

https://corecrew.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  zrikman 14/9/2012, 19:12

Livvy wrote:There's possible an altrun/pug going tomorrow around 20 server time 6/8hc. If we have some people about you could join in for that.

ok. i will try to make it as i said that normally i cant raid on Saturday and this is also the reason i left the current guild.
will try to make it but can't promise.

Regarding logs, will also do that.

Zrik

zrikman

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch 14/9/2012, 19:25

zrikman wrote:hey again

Well, i just made LFR on Ultraxion like you asked,
Died in the end of the fight tank died and i'm after
but u can see the DPS till that moment, I will try make new one tomorrow or later on, since I waited over 40mins for that raid and i too tired to wait for another one.

now regarding the UI, it's not finished since lots of the addons that i used dont work yet. for example ElkBuffBars, Quartz, POWA and such

screenshot:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img402/9639/ultr.jpg

BTW, the mage that above me is in full heroic gear.

First, 37k on Ultraxion LFR is ... disappointing to say the least. Pretty sure even our lowest DPS is capable of pulling more than 40-45k with our top DPS'ers reaching 70k.

In regards to the simmed numbers for T14, yes 2H is only slightly below, but i was more referring to current content.
2H Fury is simmed at 41120 in T13H
1H Fury is simmed at 49818 in T13H. Quite a difference.

Not having the weapons for it is a legitimate reason, but from what i'm seeing you don't seem to provide the information we require until it's asked of you, which begs the question of whether you actually knew the answer to start with or you read the question, did some research and then came back with a educated answer?

For instance, when talking about what spec you play i would stated at the beginning "I currently play 2H Fury, however 1H Fury is currently much higher damage, which i will be changing too as soon as i can get the weapons required"

Arch

Back to top Go down

Post  zrikman 15/9/2012, 05:29

I read it in EJ
the guy edited his post after the sim of build 16016 was out.
but i remamber what he said.

the difference was that Raging blow in TG did about 170k (two weapons together)
and with SMF did about 146k.
and the execute with SMF is much higher.
and he tested it on LFR

anyhow, i check always per EJ, i dont have beta acsess to test it out, so i getting update from EJ basicly

zrikman

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch 15/9/2012, 10:08

http://www.raidguides.com/images/Ultraxion.jpeg

That's the sort of damage we'd expect. Me on my Warlock, our Rogue, and our Alt DK tank in Ultraxion LFR.

Arch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sveberg 16/9/2012, 03:01

Clearly photoshop! No doubt, as you all know im always #1, puddyfat;)

Sveberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Arch 16/9/2012, 03:03

Never gracious in defeat are ya.... Sore loser.

Arch

Back to top Go down

Post  Livvy 17/9/2012, 09:24

Not seen any log postings zrik so I'm hereby assuming this is it.

We wish you the best of luck in mop.

Livvy
Admin

https://corecrew.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down