Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dragon's Prophet!
Kraevine Fury Warrior App Empty13/9/2013, 10:59 by Zalmah

» Lickmyrocket - Aff/destro warlock
Kraevine Fury Warrior App Empty9/8/2013, 02:27 by Arch

» Popelka - shadowpriest
Kraevine Fury Warrior App Empty11/7/2013, 02:11 by Farley

» Regret Gaming @Grim Batol
Kraevine Fury Warrior App Empty9/7/2013, 00:08 by Guest

» Bålthazar - Disc/Holy Priest
Kraevine Fury Warrior App Empty7/7/2013, 04:13 by Balthazar

» Apply Roguer
Kraevine Fury Warrior App Empty21/6/2013, 23:46 by Livvy

» Hunter Danwo
Kraevine Fury Warrior App Empty20/6/2013, 23:17 by Wazbeer

» Chral - Fury Warrior
Kraevine Fury Warrior App Empty15/6/2013, 21:59 by Nheali

» Gimpi - Warlock
Kraevine Fury Warrior App Empty10/6/2013, 20:53 by Gimpi

Kraevine Fury Warrior App

5 posters

:: Public :: Recruiting

Go down

Kraevine Fury Warrior App Empty Kraevine Fury Warrior App

Post  Kraevine 14/10/2012, 05:50

Name: Ed East

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION
Student at my local school in Hertfordshire (north of London). Currently studying mainly the 3 Sciences, ICT, German and Geography. I enjoy going out at time to time with my mates to keep my social life active and playing Tennis in tournaments for my local club. Aside from that, I am a rather die hard gamer, focusing mainly on PC games such as WoW and League of Legends.

Character Name : Kraevine
Character Class/Race: Orc Warrior
Character Talent Spec: Fury
Character /played: 12 Days
Character WoW Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Kraevine/simple

Class / Rotation:
Ever since switching to Warrior as my main in the beginning of Cataclysm, I have just loved every second of it. I feel powerful, a brutal force that has slowly made me adapt to situations, know my class better and generally become a better player.

Arms deals better against melee because of Overpower. Arms still has the more reliable Mortal Strike debuff, as it will be used almost on Cooldown and costs nothing.
Arms' big burst comes from Taste for Blood stacks. Get lucky and you can bring some hurt with a Recklessness + (Avatar/Bloodbath) + Skull banner, and line the Heroic Strike up with either some Mortal Strikes or Slams after a Colossus Smash. Works well to Dragon's Roar them right before you CS and burst.

Fury's burst rotation comes from saving up 2 Raging Blows, then going Recklessness + (Avatar/Bloodbath) + Skull Banner into RB > CS > RB > RB + Berserker Rage > RB > BT > RB. It seems that saving up a couple Raging Blows, then using Recklessness to guarantee large burst and 2 more RB's plus a Berserker Rage will get you many damaging Cooldowns. Also note that RB is only 10 rage, and you will have some rage to put into a Heroic Strike during that burst.

However. Although these summaries both talk about the way the spec works, I mostly feel and after looking at some of the warriors in Vodka, Method and Dream Paragon that Fury is the way forward. It is however very stat heavy and requires the gear for the best outcome. Fury relies on getting enraged so you can actually use Raging Blow in the rotation. 20% crit is the minimum for crit, which means rather that gemming strength as your main stat, crit is your main stat. So where ever possible you want to be adding crit in.

PROFESSIONS
Jewelcrafting - 330
Mining - 316

I chose Jewelcrafting mainly to keep my income high. I recently recreated my Warrior on a different realm as I couldn't bare spending £30~ moving so I had to choose a profession which could keep me up to date with gear, enchants and gems. The mining side of this was to help level it up and to also provide income for myself.

TALENTS

DOUBLE TIME - I chose this on the basis of being able to charge a lot more during early stages of a fight and where there are short movements in boss fights I could throw my 2 charge stacks into the fight. Another advantage is that it fits in well with my glyph Death from Above, but I'll get into that later.

SECOND WIND - All 3 talents are decent and I do in fact change from time to time, but at this current point I am using Second Wind as it helps a lot with soloing large packs of mobs, previous raid instances and so forth.

DISRUPTING SHOUT - Disrupting shout I felt was the main one to go for PvE. It provides as an extra interrupt which is only beneficial in fights, especially The Spirit Kings with Shadow Blast. I used Piercing Howl at time to time when doing specific dungeon Achievements such as; Hopocalypse Now in Stormstout Brewery and School's Out Forever in Scholomance.

BLADESTORM - Bladestorm attacks with both weapons, so is the logical one to go for out right damage as Fury compared to Dragon's Roar for AoE. Although Dragon's Roar can also be very helpful in specific raid fights with the small knock back it provides, for example dealing with adds on Elegon.

MASS SPELL REFLECTION - If a boss is casting large AoE spells that can be reflected and deals significant damage, MSR can help massively with healing and generally making a raid fight a lot more comfortable.

AVATAR - A great extra cooldown for warriors, provided it is executed with other cooldowns warriors can deal massive amounts of damage in short bursts, great for last phases of bosses or beginning burst. Bloodbath is also very good in any AoE situational fights and if there is a lot of movement, and the dot can just mind its own business ticking.

GLYPHS

Glyph of Rude Interruption - Any interruption, get on it. Any extra DPS advantage you will want to take is necessary, and this does exactly that.

Glyph of Colossus Smash - Decreased Armour = More damage = Boss dying quicker = All round better. If there is already a Prot Warrior or another Warrior within the group, you could always change to Glyph of Bloodthirst to make Healers lives easier or Raging Wind for more AoE damage.

Glyph of Death from Above - As I briefly mentioned before, DfA can go very nicely with Double Time to A. Gain extra rage or B. Do more damage. Heroic leap's radius is enough to hit Melee targets and keep you within range, along with extra damage from the glyph, can be used as a filler for many rotations

The Minors are just for display:
Glyph of Blazing Trail - Why would I not want fire to appear when I charge?
Glyph of Thunder Strike - Why would I not want Thunder to appear when I Thunder Clap?
Glyph of Gushing Wound - Why would I not want my enemies to bleed more when I slaughter them?

Guild History:
My previous guild history for Kazzak isn't really anything. I recently moved after playing Alliance for a long period of time, but my current status is a Social in After the Fall where I often do dungeons and raids with them. My previous guild was Logic on Emerald Dream EU before I sadly had to stop for a brief time and was kicked regrettably.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/emerald-dream

PVE Experience:
MC - Clear ( Shaman )
BWL - Too Young
AQ40 - Too Young
Vanilla Naxxramas - Too Young

SSC - Couple Bosses ( Hunter )
Gruul - Clear ( Hunter )
Magtheridon - Clear ( Hunter )
Tempest Keep - Couple Bosses ( Hunter )
Black Temple - Never attempted at the time.

Naxxramas - Cleared ( Hunter )
Ulduar - First few bosses, before guild disbanded ( Hunter )
Heroic Icecrown - Pugging Lower Wings ( Shaman )

BWD / ToT4W / BoT - 12/12 Normal Clear. Came into expansion late. ( Warrior )
Heroic Firelands - 4/7 HC Clear Pre Nerfs / 7/7 HC After Nerfs ( Warrior)
Dragon Soul - 7/7 Normal clear within the first couple of weeks. Sadly quit the game after that as the end raid was very unimpressive.

Addons:
DBM
Atlasloot
Omen
Skada

Keep it short, Keep it tidy.

Computer Specs:
I shall not comment. My computer is very unworthy, almost a box. My new one I will be ordering within the next couple of weeks or so but I have not chosen specs yet. My previous computer's Motherboard blew so I had to have a cheap replacement that had been stuck in the loft for the time being.

Connection speed:
10 MB
50 ms during game play.

Working mic and are you not afraid to use it during raids?
I am always up for talking, no point applying to a guild and not making an impression. Communication I find is key to success and to build an atmosphere that is suitable to raid in.

Availability:
I am virtually online upon arriving home from school. Queues are usually quite high so I generally have to keep myself online unless I want to wait an hour to get back online. Usually weekdays between the hours of 17:00 - 1:00 Server time and Weekends 10:00 - 4:00 Server time.

Extra:
I did not earn 11k Achievement points in 12 days, so here are my others;
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Kraevine/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Karuji/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Vejovis/simple

UI: https://i.imgur.com/TxhTq.jpg

Sadly I do not have any logs to back me up so I guess you're going to have to trust me when I play my class

Kraevine

Back to top Go down

Kraevine Fury Warrior App Empty Re: Kraevine Fury Warrior App

Post  Kraevine 14/10/2012, 06:59

Update:

Will be sorting out some images for Raid Finder Dps as I currently do not use logs.

Cheers

Kraevine

Back to top Go down

Post  Livvy 14/10/2012, 08:27

worldoflogs.com

or printscreen a detailed recount window with your abilties.

We do currently not take in anyone without logs. We are a small guild with few raid days and cant afford to use up our time on something every single person out there can do. A lfr log is perfect.

Livvy
Admin

https://corecrew.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraevine 14/10/2012, 08:51

https://i.imgur.com/HP0IX.png

Feng was a S***bag, with the movement and eruption, had no abilities really to cover the damage. Was fortunate enough to grab two bits of loot through extra rolls so was fairly beneficial Razz.

Anyway, hope this is enough, give me a shout if you need any more

Kraevine

Back to top Go down

Post  KJELSRUD 14/10/2012, 10:03

You do not meet our current requirements.

Denied.

KJELSRUD

Back to top Go down

Post  Kraevine 14/10/2012, 10:43

Could I know what was bad, so I know what I can improve on.

Kraevine

Back to top Go down

Post  KJELSRUD 14/10/2012, 11:13

Im sorry. But we are looking for players that can push the limit of their class.

With no experience or preformance proof. You are a risk we cannot take atm.
We simply dont have the time to test out new players during progression.

There is loads of guilds on this server tho. Many of them that will suit you much better than ours.

Good luck.

KJELSRUD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sveberg 14/10/2012, 11:56

Kraevine wrote:Could I know what was bad, so I know what I can improve on.

Far as i can see Kraevine, is that we (most of the dps'rs in the guild) just had a dps race today for laughs in LFR, and all of us pulled roughly 70k on both feng and spiritbinder which is a singletarget boss. So why we are decline is simply the lack of dps.
I didn't read through your application to be honest, but regardless of what says there, your dps is just too low to be helpful in heroic progress!

GL applying to other guilds on Kazzak mate.

Sveberg

Back to top Go down

Post  Witweed 15/10/2012, 00:19

Nice App Krae I can see you put a lot of effort into it, and it would have been cool to have another from Herts (3 of us here are from Beds)

But, my guild mates are correct, this guild is probably a little too far from your current level. We wish you the best of luck finding another guild

Regards

Witweed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down