Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dragon's Prophet!
Mesantoz - Prot Paladin Empty13/9/2013, 10:59 by Zalmah

» Lickmyrocket - Aff/destro warlock
Mesantoz - Prot Paladin Empty9/8/2013, 02:27 by Arch

» Popelka - shadowpriest
Mesantoz - Prot Paladin Empty11/7/2013, 02:11 by Farley

» Regret Gaming @Grim Batol
Mesantoz - Prot Paladin Empty9/7/2013, 00:08 by Guest

» Bålthazar - Disc/Holy Priest
Mesantoz - Prot Paladin Empty7/7/2013, 04:13 by Balthazar

» Apply Roguer
Mesantoz - Prot Paladin Empty21/6/2013, 23:46 by Livvy

» Hunter Danwo
Mesantoz - Prot Paladin Empty20/6/2013, 23:17 by Wazbeer

» Chral - Fury Warrior
Mesantoz - Prot Paladin Empty15/6/2013, 21:59 by Nheali

» Gimpi - Warlock
Mesantoz - Prot Paladin Empty10/6/2013, 20:53 by Gimpi

Mesantoz - Prot Paladin

2 posters

:: Public :: Recruiting

Go down

Mesantoz - Prot Paladin Empty Mesantoz - Prot Paladin

Post  Mesantoz 1/6/2013, 05:11

Personal information
Name: Jon-Christer Rønningen
Hobbies: Girlfriend - Leage of Legends - MW3 - Music

Raid exp
ToT 12/12 N and 2/13 HC
MSV 6/6 Hc
HoF 3/6 HC
ToEs 4/4 N

Gems and Enchants: My picks here is for Haste - exp - stam and mastery for the most. I dont like to be like everyone els, and therfor i gem and enchant my own way, i do what i like the most to become good in what i do!
I for sure read blogs and assisting information online, and it helps me alot in my way of playing.

Addons: I got all the normal raid addons, and some extra for me to play bether and get a bether view of whats going on around there.

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Mesantoz/simple

Communication: I got vent - ts - mumble - skype - dolby - razor - rc.
I got a mic and can communicate, i am active in chatt and talking alot when it comes to raid communication.

Logs: Becouse iæm tank i dont rly log do any logs.. so i cant link u anything to look at here. Writing this just to inform u about it! Smile

I am open for questions! If u shoot a question, i give answe as fast as possible!
Thanks for reading, and gl to me! Smile

Mesantoz

Back to top Go down

Mesantoz - Prot Paladin Empty Forgot!

Post  Mesantoz 1/6/2013, 05:13

Forgot to tell!

The raid times seems good! But i got alitle problem...

1 time a month i got meeting at work (working in a kindergarden) and it ends around 20.00 servertime.
Therfor i will be home 20.45 - 21.00 becouse of the travel time from work to home.. I hope this wont be a big problem for u! Smile

Mesantoz

Back to top Go down

Mesantoz - Prot Paladin Empty Log

Post  Mesantoz 1/6/2013, 06:19

Here is log from Horridon LFR mode. If u need more logs, give me a poke Smile

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/wpwj7fvnp8i1dwwd/

Mesantoz

Back to top Go down

Mesantoz - Prot Paladin Empty Re: Mesantoz - Prot Paladin

Post  Livvy 2/6/2013, 00:46

Thanks for the logs, as the application it self was very thin it really helped to see what you do, even if it was just one fight.

Regarding your char, I know you say you just do whatever you feel is good rather then look at what majority of your role+class goes for, doing both is something I'd highly reccommend and ofcourse question why someone might have gone for something you haven't thought of going for.

In your case its pretty straight forward you have picked up the needed caps and then going haste as you should. I do think its great to see though that you actually have gone for some haste/stam gems when you want bonuses as when it comes to heroics you will benefit more from that. And looking at your progress you haven't really done many. So that a plus from my side on being prepared for them.

I'd question your 80 stats instead of 300 stamina on chest as you would only use that as a paladin if you wanted more dps on a fight instead of survivability. Though from personal experience I change around a lot and in the end of the day I don't always fix my gear back to survival mode until I resume the raid I want to have it on.

I don't really feel that you put enough time into your application, I believe I might have put more time into your application than you which isn't the best impression to give a new guild. However we are very interested in getting in a new tank to our roster and from the things we have been able to work out about you or the things we assume I'd like you to join in and try to impress us ingame and on mumblechat.

See you ingame.
/Livvy

Livvy
Admin

https://corecrew.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Mesantoz - Prot Paladin Empty Re: Mesantoz - Prot Paladin

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down