7/6/2013, 05:34 by Livvy

Ayatara - The Fire Mage

:: Public :: Recruiting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ayatara - The Fire Mage

Post  Ayatara on 27/11/2012, 06:54

Greetings

Introduction

Hello, this character is quite freshly 90, however I do have six years of high end raiding in my spine. I am an dedicated raider who always achieve to be the best.
I do always read up on my class to be the best, therefor I think I can play mage nearly perfect as you require. My main goal in Mist of Pandaria is to find a suitable guild who I among with my team mates bring up the guild to be server best or even better that.
All the achievements and experience gained in MoP and below are made on my Holy priest (Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Nosfertin/advanced). Some may be achieved on my druid but I think not.

Personal Information

My name is Joakim Quaade and I live in Värnamo, Sweden. I'm 19 years old. I am un-employeed, however if I would get a job I would still raid the same ammount as I do right now.
I live with both of my parents and my sister, however thats just temporarly because im looking for my own place.
In my spare time I like to hang out with my friends, which mostly covers playing World of Warcraft.
I play about 8-9 hours every day, even more on raid days.
I've played World of Warcraft for six years this Christmas.
My Real ID is Jqteam@hotmail.com and this is the only account I own.

Character Information (Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Ayatara/advanced)

I play my Blood Elf Mage called Ayatara.
I try to read up on my class time by time, to make sure im up to date in my playing. However I also like to try out rotations for better gameplay of my own.
Recently I came across a rotation im quite happy with and enjoy playing with. I am still improving my DPS for every day that passes, and I wont stop untill I hit top of the meeters every raid.
It's not always about topping the meeters, doing correct movements in the encounters plays a big part too.

My primary professions are Inscription for the purpose of better performence in raid, such as better shoulder enchant and better flasks.

Approching my character

I approch my character by reading up on different guides and always trying to improve. I will never stop untill im the best. I do my dailies every day so I can buy better gear from Valor Points.
I always cap my weekly Valor ammount and keep farming upgrades untill I have them. I am not a "lootwhore" however shiny epics are always fun to get, noone can turn that down. I prefer guild improvement infront of gear improvement.
Another thing worth mention is that before every raid which I will fight new encounters I always read up on the tactics untill I know them by heart. Fatboss on youtube are pretty good guides, but also reading on icy-veins brings me the information needed.
I do never, ever come unprepared or late.

Previous Guilds

In Vanillia (Defias Brotherhood)

Only played as social. Therefor I cannot provide you any guild.

The Burning Crusade (Defias Brotherhood)

I started my PvE carrier in a guild which I cannot remember the name of, it was a social/softcore guild my brother was an officer in when he played. We only did Karazhan and Gruul.
After that the guild disbanded due to some people backstabbed them. In this guild I was a healer, holy.

After the previous guild I joined "Crimson Tide". In Crimson Tide we cleared everything up to Supremus in Black Temple except for Kael'Thuzad in Tempest Keep.
Guild disbanned after a while because the guild master and one officers were having a child. Noone could pick up the guild as good as they did so the guild disbanded after a while.
I was healer here.

From Crimson Tide there was one officer who tried again, by starting a new guild "The Redeemed". He successed. We cleared up to Illidan and had Black Temple on farm. Some time before Sunwell came the guild went insane, everyone were fighting eachother and noone could respect eachother. That caused some people left, among with me.
Healer here too.

When Sunwell hit us I joined a guild called "Last Stand". Wow, this guild, I loved this guild. We had realm second brutallus, felmyst, twins and M'uru. But I had to leave that guild due to studies. Guess what? Healer here too.

Summary from The Burning Crusade,
Killed every encounter except for Kil'Jaeden

Wrath of The Lich King (Bloodfeather)

I started quite late in WoTLK, however I joined a guild called "A Laget". A Laget cleared whole content in normal, I was even an officer here. I lead my own 10-man group.
A Laget disbanned when too many people left. The people who still were in A Laget wanted to start a new guild, but internationall because A Laget was a swedish only guild. So we started a new one called "Aquisitions Inc".
Officer here aswell. In those two guilds I shifted between Druid Tank and Holy Priest, depending what we needed at that time. After a while I went away for school.. Again.

Summary from Wrath of The Lich King,
Everything killed in 25-man normal. I think we did everything except Lich King before the 10% buff came out.
Ulduar full cleared in Normal both 10 and 25 man.
And other raids such as; ToTC, OS 3D, EoE, Onyxia and Naxxramas
Few bosses in Heroic but not all im afraid.

Cataclysm (Bloodfeather)

Im afraid there is nothing to mention here at all. Had too much in school so I did not play, and when I was done in school Cataclysm did not even interest me at all.
I want to progress. Not join a farm guild with all tiers cleared.

Summary from Cataclysm,
I killed three bosses I think from first Tier, nothing to brag about.

Mist of Pandaria (Kazzak)

Joined a leveling/raiding guild called "Invictum", at level 90 they had nothing to offer me (full on healers).

Therefor I joined "Authority".
Authority was actually very good, however every raid we experienced players beeing up to one hour late and after a while the guild master among with an officer decided to not log online for a month so many people left.

References
Arinda (kristian.golba@gmail.com), IRL friend of mine and I've played with him all my six years.
Zarien (axel_jigander@hotmail.se), my IRL friend which I play alot with

Other information

The raiding times you have are no problem for me to show up on, I can do 100% attendence.
During progress times or new content I can raid every day, every hour of the day and how long you want me to stay. Raiding past midnight are no problem for me. I could stay up all night progressing if thats needed.
As previously stated I always come in time, always ready with every consumable needed. I like contributing to the guild in any way possible.
Im here to stay, im here to conquier.
Give me a shot, you wont be disappointed!

Kind Regards
Joakim "Ayatara" Quaade

Ayatara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ayatara - The Fire Mage

Post  Ayatara on 27/11/2012, 06:56

Did not find the edit button, I was about to click "Preview" but I clicked "Send"

But there is only one thing I forgot to add,

Currecnt Progression in MoP
6/6 MsV Normal
2/6 MsV Heroic

4/6 HoF Normal

Ayatara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayatara on 27/11/2012, 08:56

Sorry for yet another post .

Shoulders will be replaced with heroic before reset.

Ayatara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Livvy on 27/11/2012, 19:39

You couldnt find an edit button because it has been removed from applicants. You should read through your application before posting it atleast once imo.

Have read parts of your application and would like to make you aware that this is a hardcore guild but with casual hours. We raid between 8-12 hours tops a week. This means we can't compete on ranks or "server first" which you seem to aim for.
We can definetly compete at server best though (this is a comparison on time spent per kill/progress) but we dont raid like bifrost or pwnanza. We dont sit there day after day hour after hour. We expect our players to be better then that but we also expect them to have lifes with jobs and irl relations etc which take priority above the game we enjoy which leads to the very casual amount of hours/week.

Livvy
Admin

View user profile http://corecrew.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayatara on 28/11/2012, 03:01

Ofcourse Livvy.

I aim for high indeed!
However if I would get a job in the near future I would like to be in a guild who raid casual. But at this moment I can raid hardcore. But I was thinking of the future where I can be in a guild who raids casual.

I did actually read though my application few times, however these things I added I though of afterwards, im sorry for that.

But yes, im aware of what you say indeed.

Ayatara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Livvy on 28/11/2012, 10:18

That makes sense. We are however not all old and grey haired. Don't think we got anyone above their 30s atelast Razz

Kjelsrud will be looking at your app to see how well you squeeze your fireballs.

And I just realized how wrong that could sound in ones head. Razz

Livvy
Admin

View user profile http://corecrew.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayatara on 29/11/2012, 00:38

Thank you for understanding!

I'll check in here time by time.
Also its LFR and Sha today so I'll be doing some LFRs and hoping for good gear improvement!

Ayatara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KJELSRUD on 29/11/2012, 05:24

Ayatara wrote:
I do always read up on my class to be the best, therefor I think I can play mage nearly perfect as you require.

If you can I would welcome you with open arms. I am looking for a good mage to fill our roster.

However it will be difficult for us to take in another low level trial atm unless I know you will be best. With no experience on mage that might be difficult to achieve in a small amount of time. Mage is easy, but not that easy.

I will give you the chance however. You can still get a few gear pices, pve and pvp gear to max your character. When thats done, run some lfr's and send me the logs.

I would really like another mage to work together and compete on the meter with in the guild. But I cant take you in with no measure of your level.

Looking foward to see some logs. Also contact me ingame anytime. Kjelsrudx

KJELSRUD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayatara on 29/11/2012, 06:16

Thanks for you reply kjelsrud,

I did LFR this week and sha, however I did not get any loot at all.
I will farm some keys so I can get revered with golden lotus and buy some valor gear.

Im still looking on AH for pieces that can bring me up to 470 ilvl so I can go the rest instances.

Logs I could give you no problems.

Ayatara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayatara on 29/11/2012, 11:32

Okay so I had a talk with Kjelsrudx in-game.

I think this post is mostly forwarded to him, however others may also check out my log.

I did LFR as we spoke about and logged it. Here are my reults:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/2z72u1cs7t8muc8y/

Ayatara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayatara on 30/11/2012, 00:32

Update:

I'll be hitting Revered with Golden Lotus tomorrow and will insta-buy shoulders.
Also got T14 helm LFR today, so there are some improvements.

Noticed on mmo-champ that there is a chance for epic items, therefor im spamming them too.

Ayatara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KJELSRUD on 30/11/2012, 02:56

Feng:
Rune of power ? Why ?
91% uptime? Reasonable I supose, little low. But RoP is a bad choice here so.

Living bomb uptime: 83%. Very low. Should be close to 95% min, on a single target like this.

Not using either POM or scorch. Why?

Also missing 1 mirror image.

The rest looks reasonable. Combustion ticks is low. Specially after the buff. Good combustion and good uptime is key as a mage. Something you should work at.

Spiritbinder:
Again RoP.. and uptime ?

Combustions much better this time. However living bomb still low.
However you should have done 1 more combustion. Missing alot of dmg. Aswell as 1 mirror image.

Overall:
Not overly impressed. Definately not enought for me to justify taking you in and gear you up for progress over our other trials.

Feel free to throw me another log. But you havent seem to have gotten the essence that is playing a mage. Tips:

*Combustion
*Living bomb/Ignite uptime/casting uptime/ cd's etc
*Invocation

Improve on thoose 3. I would really like if you could impress me with another log.

Get back to me. Sorry for the messy post.

KJELSRUD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayatara on 30/11/2012, 02:59

Read through you post and im going to post another one soon.

Ayatara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayatara on 30/11/2012, 03:14

My gaming time just expired, I will renew it later tonight.

New logs will be provided when I've refreshed my subscription!

Ayatara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top