Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dragon's Prophet!
Caeliusx Hunter APP. Empty13/9/2013, 10:59 by Zalmah

» Lickmyrocket - Aff/destro warlock
Caeliusx Hunter APP. Empty9/8/2013, 02:27 by Arch

» Popelka - shadowpriest
Caeliusx Hunter APP. Empty11/7/2013, 02:11 by Farley

» Regret Gaming @Grim Batol
Caeliusx Hunter APP. Empty9/7/2013, 00:08 by Guest

» Bålthazar - Disc/Holy Priest
Caeliusx Hunter APP. Empty7/7/2013, 04:13 by Balthazar

» Apply Roguer
Caeliusx Hunter APP. Empty21/6/2013, 23:46 by Livvy

» Hunter Danwo
Caeliusx Hunter APP. Empty20/6/2013, 23:17 by Wazbeer

» Chral - Fury Warrior
Caeliusx Hunter APP. Empty15/6/2013, 21:59 by Nheali

» Gimpi - Warlock
Caeliusx Hunter APP. Empty10/6/2013, 20:53 by Gimpi

Caeliusx Hunter APP.

2 posters

:: Public :: Recruiting

Go down

Caeliusx Hunter APP. Empty Caeliusx Hunter APP.

Post  Caeliusx 30/10/2012, 08:56

Hello my name is Gianluca Baldissone i'm 18 years old and i live in the south of england, i started playing wow in the first patch of wotlk my account got hacked and i didn't start properly playing again until patch 3.3 where i maxed out my hunter i started pve got 6/12hc in a social guild(the first real guild i started playing in).

I carried on through T11 and got 1/12hc during T11(i was pretty bad at pve) i found my footing in T12 i cleared 6/7hc in T12 with my current guild <The Wrath> I started trying to do within my maximum potential dps, getting 30kish with 383 ilevel(i'll link a screen shot at the end of the app) In T13 i cleared 7/7hc in FL with 4 hc rag kills(not trying every week, just when a group was up) i did a 1 night a week 10 man with some pvpers on dragonblight and got 6/8hc, i then finally cleared DS with another group on server @ the 25% nerf and did 60k dps on the kill with 403 ilevel. I felt confident i would of easily cleared DS far before the 25% nerf but i stopped pve'ing seriously for pvp, i reached 2194 rating in 3v3 playing kfc(warrior/hunter/paladin).

When mop was about to hit i leveled a new hunter on dragonblight after x-fering my main hunter to outland, i hit 85 on the day launch of mop and of such haven't done much on my new hunter in terms of raiding as i haven't done much raiding this tier(i don't feel this will be an issue as i adapt to situations in raiding competently and will be at your level of progress in minimal time).
My Internet at home is stable and i play on a laptop that handles 10 man raids fine.
I hope to soon clear gold challenge modes also during this tier.
I'm looking for a guild that i can raid in, enjoy the company of the people in it and raid at a competent level while still having a life outside of wow.
The reason i'm choosing a completely different server to make my home is that dragonblight no longer has any raiding guild's that meet my need's anymore.

I am leveling a new orc hunter and expect that i'll be 90 and geared within 2 week's of being accepted to the guild, i'll max proffs and make gold as soon as possible to make my transition on this server as minimally time consuming as possible so i can start raiding with you guy's if i'm accepted.(i would x-fer a hunter but i don't want to pay £35 as real life money is kinda important to me).

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Caeliusx/advanced (main since mop)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Caeliusx/advanced (my main hunter throughout playing)

https://imgur.com/S0FzZ,bGZpX 2 pictures there, 1 from FL, and one heroic ultraxion kill without heroism where i did 48k dps @ 405 ilevel.

Hope to hear back from you soon,
Caeliusx.

Caeliusx

Back to top Go down

Caeliusx Hunter APP. Empty Re: Caeliusx Hunter APP.

Post  Caeliusx 30/10/2012, 09:13

In terms of spec i'm currently playing Survival, a lot of top hunter's are bm, and some are survival(at this time it's personal preference) i perfer survival as the aoe cleave is vastly better than BM, It boasts more consistent sustained damage and easier target swapping with less than 500 dps difference @ max simmed possibilities i think that surv outdoes BM in the regards of Pet AI not being perfect will make that 500 a much smaller amount or even in survs favor.

I take my first tier talent to reduce the Cd on my defensive and increase mobility with the reduced cd on disengage, in my second tier i select silencing shot for the extra interupt, atm i am using spirit bond for dailies etc on my hunter but normally would use aspect of the iron hawk as it will prevent more damage than spirit bond will heal and it'll be far easier on healer's mana, currently using thrill of the hunt instead of dire beast due to HC's and dailies etc, but in raiding i swap to dire beast for max dps, i use lynx rush for on demand burst e.g in situations like on elegon where the burst is more useful than the other talent's. Lastly i picked glaive toss as it's got the highest dps along with easy usage compared to the other's with it being an instant cast.

Caeliusx

Back to top Go down

Post  Caeliusx 30/10/2012, 09:38

I currently reforge hit/expertise cap of which i'm a tad over but only doing LFR and they would be rectified if doing genuine raiding>crit>mastery>haste.
I don't really have any alts of note, i did some hc progress in FL on a druid and cleared 5/7hc but i deleted this character, i am confident on rdruid and can play it to a fairly high level but hunter has always been my main and alts were taking time away from me really progressing at playing at a top level on hunter.
I read the odd guide on EJ and mmo champ but i do most of my tests myself to see what yields the best dps/performance increases for me, i find this is better than reading a guide and trying to replicate what it say's rather than my own personal experience i still check guides to see what is working for other hunter's and try it out if it looks promising.
I really think core crew is the new guild for me to stay in for the long haul, my app is a bit odd in the terms of me leveling a new hunter but i can promise you that you will have a great addition to your raid team in my class and as a player, i maximise myself in everything i do, i often tell myself if something is worth doing it's worth doing 110% and this is the attitude i adopt when raiding.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Caeliusx

Caeliusx

Back to top Go down

Post  Caeliusx 30/10/2012, 09:46

Also for my professions i'll be choosing BS + Engineering as i level, and these will both be maxed as fast as humanly possible to get me ready for raiding.

Caeliusx

Back to top Go down

Post  Livvy 5/11/2012, 09:04

Declined.

Livvy
Admin

https://corecrew.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down